Friday 9 December 2022

Suggestions for going to a concert by Manu Alonso

Before going to a  concert, I recommend you looking for information about the place the singer is going to play in, how the weather is going to be on the concert's date, how much time you should spend waiting in the queue to get into the stadium, and some tips so that you can take care of yourself to have a great and safe time. 

As many people were saying they needed tips. I would love to help by giving you some pieces of advice tips that might be useful:
  • Bring a bottle of water or two.

  • Check the weather.

  • Do not go to the queue too early if it's not necessary so that you don't have to wait so much time under the sun (you can faint after many hours of standing without a cap or water).

  • Bring something to eat or money to buy food there.

  • Try to be calm and patient so that you don't bother other people.

  • Do not take much (important) stuff in your bag because it can be stolen or taken away before you reach the stadium.

  • Try not to bring plastic bottles (it is usually forbidden).


I realized that if very few people gave information, that may be the reason why fans don't have the resources to stay safe. Many of them end up fainting in the stadium, feeling bad, getting tired or having other similar problems around people who may not know how to help. I'm 100% sure that the people who have that kind of problem at a concert have not read anything about self-care before going, and it's actually very important for you to be prepared. Hopefully, these tips will help people to make aware of the things that can happen and have a wonderful experience. I hope you all can have the possibility of enjoying the magic of a concert at least once in a lifetime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sports and me by Juan Asnaghi

What is physical training for me? Well, first of all I want to say that I'm not a great athlete, not because I don't like doing spor...