Tuesday 13 December 2022

Physical health vs Mental health by Estefi Montero

Is physical health more important than mental health? There are different opinions but I’m going to explain mine.

I’m going to start with our bodies. We have to take care of them and with that I mean eating four meals a day and having a healthy and balanced diet. I’m not trying to say that you have to starve yourself. You might expect that you can’t eat anything unhealthy but of course that you can have a “cheat day” once a week. It will be good if you add some exercise to it. It is necessary for your body to move a little bit, maybe walking or doing some kind of sport. 


The next thing is our minds. Bodies work well if our minds are healthy. If you want to take care of your mental health you can try going out, fresh air, people and nature can help you to clear your mind. It is not good for ourselves to stay indoors for a long time. Being with friends is important too, you can talk to them if you need someone to listen to you or if you need some company. However, we need to have time for ourselves, in a place where we feel safe and comfortable and where we can do our favorite hobbies, even if those one’s are just sleeping or relaxing. 


So to finish the idea, mental health is just as important as physical health. We have to try our best to keep ourselves the healthiest possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sports and me by Juan Asnaghi

What is physical training for me? Well, first of all I want to say that I'm not a great athlete, not because I don't like doing spor...