Tuesday 13 December 2022

Healthy Recommendations by Valentin Rodriguez Kees

A person's health is their state of complete physical, mental and social well-being. It is more a healthy lifestyle that includes food, physical exercise, work, relationship with the environment and social activity.

In this way, I can recommend some of the habits that I believe are necessary to lead a healthy life and they are the following:

Eating a healthy diet, including all the foods present in the nutritional pyramid, but in the right proportions and in sufficient quantities.

Exercising frequently, personally i recommend about 30 minutes of physical activity a day, being enough to go for a walk.

And finally, social activity. Social relationships are a fundamental aspect of our mental health, getting together with friends or family can sometimes be a great way to clear your mind. And it is important mainly for a healthy lifestyle when you get older.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sports and me by Juan Asnaghi

What is physical training for me? Well, first of all I want to say that I'm not a great athlete, not because I don't like doing spor...