Thursday 8 December 2022

A technological World by Kiara Arroyo

Just imagine a world without technology. Are you one of those people who can’t live without the internet? Everything would be very different, but would it be better or worse? 

We use technology a lot and it helps us all the time. People believe that a world without technology would be boring. The world is so dependent on technology that it would be difficult to live without cell phones, social networks, and video game consoles, all that we use now to entertain ourselves, work, and keep us in constant communication.


However, there is no doubt, living without technology has its advantages and disadvantages. It would be very beneficial for the planet, for example, to stop the pollution of the environment. In a less technological world, there would be less pollution, industries that pollute the air, and no more deforestation, it would reduce some diseases that are caused by pollution.


I don't think I could live without technology because I use it all the time. It's my daily dose of entertainment and it's a quick way to communicate with people around the world. It's also important to mention that the use of technology has to be controlled and used wisely to prevent problems in society and in the environment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sports and me by Juan Asnaghi

What is physical training for me? Well, first of all I want to say that I'm not a great athlete, not because I don't like doing spor...